“Celaton applies its Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology, inSTREAM™, to deliver Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) resulting in efficiencies and reduction in Average Handling Times (AHT) within end-to-end business processes including:
- “AP Processing: 75% efficiency gains achieved”
- “Sales Order Processing: processing time reduced by 87%.”
- “Correspondance automation: 85% reduction in manual effort…”
Company Name: Celaton
Web site: https://celaton.com/platform/instream
Who are the target customers?
Broad range of enterprises.
How are the problems solved?
“Intelligent automatic data recognition, classification, extraction, validation and enrichment.”
“Delivered as a service, inSTREAM’s Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) platform provides a solution for end-to-end business processes including:
- Accounts Payable
- Sales Order Processing
- Customer Correspondence
- Claims Processing
What is unique about the solution?
No Code. No-Fuss. No requirement for IT departments and developers to write code, create templates and rules with true Machine Learning.
- Virgin Trains: “Part of the Virgin Group. Transforming Customer Service… 85% reduction in manual effort.”
- ASOS: “… UK’s largest independent online fashion and beauty retailer…”. Automated Invoice Processing… inSTREAM is able to read and categorise the document whilst extracting key data and carrying out further tasks such as validation and verification of supplier details, PO checks, currency and date conversion and other business checks.
- Capgemini: “Upon receiving an invoice from a dedicated Capgemini mailbox, inSTREAM is able to learn the pattern of unstructured content through the natural consequence of processing the document. 67% reduction of FTEs (Full-Time Equivalent hours)”
Product Category: Finance, Accounting, Customer Service
Tags: No code, Saas, Claims Processing
“Can any of these automation products benefit your business?”
Have questions, contact us