The open platform for multi-edge app creation
The Kony Mobility Platform is an open and standards-based, integrated platform for mobile app development and beyond. It supports the entire application software development lifecycle (SDLC) and empowers enterprises to quickly design, build, deploy, and manage multi-edge app experiences.
Open and standards-based platform
Kony's app creation software allows developers to adopt their choice of either open development frameworks or native SDK tools, yet properly and securely connect to backend enterprise systems.
- Access backend services (mobile backend-as-a-service) through thousands of pre-built RESTful APIs.
- Leverage enterprise-grade backend services spanning integration, authentication, push messaging, and offline data synchronization.
- Deploy and manage your app with Kony MobileFabric, which provides high availability, auto-scaling, security compliance, and advanced monitoring.
Best-in-class frameworks and tools
Kony’s powerful tools enable you to go from idea to multi-edge app creation in just a few weeks. With our mobile app development software, you can:
- Build web, native, and hybrid apps for phones, tablets, and desktops from a single code base with integrated design and development tools.
- Write 50% fewer lines of code with drag-and-drop, reusable widgets.
- Import existing or third-party libraries.
- Auto-preview apps on devices and emulators.
- Deploy instantly to all channels with one click.
- Cover over 10,000 devices out the door.
Full end-to-end lifecycle support
The Kony Mobility Platform provides fully integrated software development lifecycle (SDLC) capabilities for each stage of the app creation process, empowering you to define, design, develop, integrate, deploy, and manage multi-edge applications.
- Streamline workflows and lower app costs with a complete suite of mobile app development software products.
- Remove the guesswork by defining UX within real device form-factors using a WYSIWYG interface.
- Publish and share prototypes and applications between business users, designers, and developers.
- Leverage built-in functional and UI testing support.
- Deploy and publish your app via the Kony enterprise app store or public app stores.
- Support your BYOD program with an enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution that includes MDM, MAM, and MCM.