Outside Sales B2B Sales Representative
B2B Sales Representative
This is a ground floor opportunity to join a startup company that is entering a market with a critical solution that solves a growing business problem and covers all B2B business sectors.
We are seeking an exceptional individual to fill the role of B2B Sales Representative with our firm. The ideal candidate is an aggressive hunter driven to succeed. You have the skills and experience to discover new prospects, qualify them and close the deal. You will have an impressive sales track record, as an outside sales person, working within B2B sales sectors. You are ultra-hungry for sales wins and opportunity to share company successes.
- A ground floor opportunity in a start-up to help build the company and share in its success
- Upside opportunity only limited by your ability. If you are keen and driven sales representative, you have an opportunity to help expand and potentially manage our sales team
- Our startup is funded by a successful serial entrepreneur who built and sold two companies listed on NASDQ exchange
- For the right candidate, opportunity to share founder shares
- Flexible work location, may be able to start from home office initially
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
This job is truly about selling – minimal admin is required. Your sole role is to discover and speak to prospects, close deals, and move on to the next one. You will be responsible to:
- Proactively identify prospects and develop new accounts
- Sell products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Determine the most effective sales strategies for our company to pursue to maximize business opportunities
- Maintain, update and develop a customer and prospect database and sales pipeline forecast
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Work closely with our internal team to maintain the momentum of all opportunities within the funnel.
- Keep client database up to date (client profiles, follow-up, and contact information).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years outside B2B sales experience.
- Excellent sales communications skills.
- Experience managing multiple leads and developing new sales.
- Proven track record in obtaining monthly/quarterly goals.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Able to travel as required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Take initiative to ensure monthly goals are achieved.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in getting things accomplished.
- Languages: Fluent English
- Computer literacy a must (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint), fluent in Internet.
If, you have these qualities, you belong on our team. If you want to be part of our success, please forward us a copy of your resume, along with a cover letter telling us what makes you a “can’t miss” candidate to email@example.com.